TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, July 06, 2007
Neha Dhupia has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador for the Jewellery Credit Card of ICICI Bank and Geetanjali Jewellers who have come together for this first of its kind credit card in India.
On this venture, Neha said that it is an honour being associated with something which symbolizes the essence of a lady. Jewellery purchase will become extremely convenient and a lot of dreams will come true.
Also present on the occasion was Vinod Mehra's daughter Sonia Mehra who is making her debut in Kamal Sadanah's Victoria No. 203. She said that she loves diamonds and that she hoped this offering will make jewellery easily accessible.
Jewellery brands have always looked towards Bollywood actresses to promote them. Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen, Kajol, Amrita Rao, Lara Dutta, Perizaad Zorabian- you name them, they all have done it.