TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Lyricist Praveen Bharadwaj who has given lyrics to more than 100 films and 25 music albums has refused to do films with Mahesh Bhatt with whom he had worked on many films at one point of time in his career. One wonders why the fallout between the two despite Bhardwaj wrote hit songs for Mahesh Bhatt's films like Gunaah, Saaya and Inteha.
Praveen laments, "I charge a certain amount for my services. It may look too high to some people, but those are my charges. After the recording of Saaya, Mahesh Bhatt paid me an amount that cannot be mentioned. I just refused the payment. Post that I wrote lyrics for only one song each for his next two films. And both these songs 'Dil Chura Liya' from Saaya and 'Ab Humse Akela Raha Jaye Na' from Inteha were hits."
Incidentally Praveen claims he charges only second to Javed Akhtar.
|Also read... |
Muslim consultants onset Awarapan
Emraan Hashmi repackaged
Yeh kaunsa Mahesh Bhatt hai?
Mahesh Bhatt speaks about Emraan Hashmi
Mahesh Bhatt - movies, love and betrayal