TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Friday, July 13, 2007
Bollywood star Rani Mukherjee is all set to portray another challenging role in Yashraj Films, Laaga Chunari Mein Daag.
Looks like Rani has taken the portrayal of bitter reality in films very seriously. From playing glamorous roles in the likes of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai , Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega and Hum Tum, Rani sure has come a long way.
Rani portrayed challenging roles in Yuva , Black and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna among others. But what stands out in the nature of roles Rani is doing now at the apparent peak of her career is her current choice of a playing prostitute in a couple of upcoming prominent films.
Rani had played the role of Heera in Mangal Pandey - The Rising where she was a 'tawaayaf'. Now, the latest buzz is that Rani is playing middle class girl who takes on to prostitution in Laaga Chunari Mein Daag.
The film is directed by Pradeep Sarkar . Apparently, Rani will also be seen playing a prostitute by name Gulab in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saanvariya. It is now to be seen if Rani will be able to pull such hard-hitting roles with ease and amaze the audience.