TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Friday, July 13, 2007
Remember those small-town melas where professional photographers in small tents with over-sized cameras clicked pictures of you with cardboard cut-outs of your favorite actors? If Sanjay Gupta has his way he would bring back those days.
Revealing his plans he says, " What I intend to do is to put up life-size cardboard cut-outs of 30-feet in length and 8-feet in height with all the stars from Dus Kahaniyaan. Each of these cut-outs will be put up at the multiplexes. There will be a gap next to every star in the cut-out for the viewer to accommodate himself and get photographed with his favourite actor. In fact a whole family or group of friends can get themselves photographed with the stars at various positions in the cut-out."
A bit of an old fashioned idea, no? Gupta is defiant. "As a child I remember posing in a studio with Dharmendra. You watch how this old fashioned idea catches on like wildfire. This is the era of cell-phone cameras. So everyone can click in an instant. This is going to be put up at IMAX and the other bigger multiplexes. It's a little bit of added masti for cinegoers," says Gupta.