TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Monday, July 16, 2007
On Thursday morning when a story about a massive rift between Sanjay Gupta and Sanjay Dutt erupted, the first thing that was done was to sack one of the personnel from their company who was the executive producer in Shoot-out At Lokhandawala.
Confirming this startling development at White Feather, Gupta says, "We've given marching orders to a lady who was getting her salary from us but feeding false stories to the press...Trust me, this showdown with my best buddy is the most obnoxious below-the-belt fabrication of a person who has made his life's first big hit for us and has decided to me malign the very company that gave him a golden chance."
Continues Gupta, "And the irony is, this story comes a day before we start shooting for Alibaug. All his life Sanjay Dutt has played gangsters. From my first film Aatish to Kaante, Dutt played a gangster. And now for the first time in Alibaug when I'm doing a human drama about friendship , we're supposed to have fallen out, and that too over the payment of some people of the Lokhandwala unit. I've never had any payment issues in my flop film. Why should I have payment issues over a hit film?"
Apparently the story was planted by the disgruntled director of the new White Feather hit.
Meanwhile the rift between Gupta and his Shootout director Apoorva Lakhia widens. Says Gupta, "At Ekta Kapoor's birthday bash last week I went up to Apoorva Lakhia and hugged him and greeted him warmly. He ran away quickly."