TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Remember Satyajit Bhatkal, the director of Chale Chalo: The lunacy of filmmaking? The man who had a lucrative career in law, shifted focus when Aamir Khan invited him to help him out for his film Lagaan. Not looking back he directed Chale Chalo which was the making of Lagaan.
Now after a long hiatus, he will direct Bombay Lawyers, a mini-series based on inspiring legal cases related to corruption, crime, nepotism and social ills rampant in India form television.
Bhatkal said that the programme is a courtroom drama about real issues, real people and real conflicts, but in the emotional grammar of fiction.
After showing promise in his first film, this television series will definitely be something to watch out for.