TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
This is would probably be one of the biggest changes in the sequel to Rohit Shetty's hit film Golmaal. Golmaal which released last year was a story about the adventures of four brats which included Ajay Devgan, Arshad Warsi, Sharman Joshi and Tusshar Kapoor. With the success of this comedy, the makers of the film decided to continue the adventures of these four men. However, the buzz is that Sharman has walked out of the sequel.
Reportedly, Sharman was asking for a big amount to work in the sequel. But the producers didn't seem to agree with the kind of remuneration that he was demanding. He has therefore been replaced by Shreyas Talpade. However, the spokesperson from the producer's office said that Sharman had date problems.
Golmaal 2 is produced by Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd and will be directed by Rohit Shetty. The film will go on floors in September.