TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, July 20, 2007
Actor Zakir Hussian, Rashid of Sarkar fame, is these days very busy with the shooting of his next film Toss in Goa. For Zakir work is primary and it is his God. Naturally work takes the first place in his life while family takes a back seat. "But recently I was really pushed against a wall between the loyalty of my son and my work", says Zakir Hussain.
It was my son Hamzaa's Birthday on 17 July and I was shooting in Goa. Hamzaa refused to accept any excuse and insisted that I attend his party. I tried explaining and a normally mild Hamzaa somehow became just more adamant. He must have called me some 40 to 50 times. Since I really could not shoot with his persistent calling, I decided to attend the party and give him the surprise." So Zakir went to the airport after missing two flights, had to wait at the airport and then take the 6 AM flight from Goa to Mumbai
And finally he did attend the birthday. But he had to fly back immediately to Goa to shoot for Toss. "I had not eaten food for over 30 hour because of the very hectic schedules, hectic travel and then flying back. But no issues! I needed to loose some extra pounds," he laughs. Are other sons listening?
|Also read... |
Bollywood goes global
The great divide in Bollywood
Mahesh tells all about Dhokha
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo
Celebrity life unplugged