TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Pran, who was hospitalised a week back with respiratory problem, is recovering sources said. "He is still in hospital. He is doing fine," Lilavati hospital spokesperson Dr Sudhir Dagaokar told PTI.
The legendary actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital on November 16. He had come for a check-up which turned out to be a respiratory problem. There have been rumours about his deteriorating health since yesterday.
The 92-year-old actor is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films. His famous films include: Khandaan, Aurat, Bari Behen, Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai, Half Ticket, Upkar, Purab Aur Paschim, Don and Zanjeer. In 2001, he was honoured with the Padma Bhushan by the Government of India for his contribution to Indian cinema.
Here's what people have been posting on Twitter:
Gota call frm a journo fr comments on pran saheb!he shocked me by t info!glad he was wronng!hope n pray fr his long life!
Vishal Malhotra @Vishhman
Pran Sahab is ABSOLUTLY ALRIGHT. Please STOP spreading these horrible and totally FALSE rumors. Please re tweet and spread the msg. Thanks.
Vishal Sharma @vishalsh521
PLEASE STOP ur RIP Pran Tweets! Its a Sick Rumor! Lilavati hospital says Pran is fine!
RJ Umang @RJUmang
@Pranav_k_Pandey Even I am shocked... I din say RIP Pran sahab.. Wiki is showing so.. Tx fr the update..