- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Believe it or not, the story is true. The SRK-Salman rift has vanished into thin air. The duo have made it up two years back at Baba Siddiqui's Iftaar party for Eid hugging each other. However, it didn't go beyond that hug. But now the saying 'Salman Khan will do anything for his sister' holds true.
He had invited Sharukh Khan, Aamir Khan and other big shots of Bollywood for his sister's wedding. Shahrukh Khan landed up at Arpita Khan's Sangeet ceremony to bless. It was not just blessing, Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan brought the media's attention by hugging and posing for the cameras.
Although Shahrukh Khan couldn't attend the wedding at Hyderabad, he made sure that he was there for the reception at Mumbai. The actor was spotted along with many other Bollywood celebs.
The party began late and everyone had time of their lives. But when SRK and Salman Khan dance together that becomes the news even if it is Arpita Khan's wedding reception.
Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan were seen grooving together at the party for one of SRK's song from Dil Se, Chaiyya Chaiyya.
We only hope that this 'Karan-Arjun' friendship will last forever.