- Salman Khan Shares An Adorable Picture Of 'Chweet' Jacqueline Fernandez From 'Selfish'
- Salman Khan Had TRUST ISSUES With His Race 3 Co-stars? He Felt They Might Leak The Climax!
- Salman Khan Asked Bobby Deol 'Shirt Utarega?' While Offering Him Race 3; Nope We Ain't Kidding!
- Ram Kapoor Says He Will Shoot Himself Before He Compares Himself To Salman Khan!
- Salman Khan: There Is No One Better Than Jacqueline Fernandez In The Current Generation!
- Salman Khan’s Film ‘Loveratri’ Starring Aayush Sharma In Trouble!
Bollywood actor Salman Khan is yet again in trouble as the Supreme Court has issued a notice to the star in connection to the blackbuck and Chinkara killing case.
The Court's notice came up after the Rajasthan government filed a petition challenging a High Court's order to suspend Salman Khan's conviction in the case.
Salman Khan was accused of hunting down endangered species of two chinkara deer and one blackbuck in 1998 during the shooting of the film Hum Hum Saath Saath Hai.
It is to be mentioned, Salman Khan earlier spent days in Jodhpur jail twice, once in 1998 and then again in 2007 in connection to the Chinkara and Blackbuck killing case.
However, the Rajasthan High Court last year suspended Salman's poaching conviction and is currently out in bail.
Now, fresh notice has been served by Supreme Court to Salman Khan with regard to the case which calls more trouble for Sallu Bhai who already is facing a trial for the 2002 hit and run case.