- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
However, none of the CCTV cameras captured any image of Ness abusing or manhandling Preity at the stadium.
Police after recording Preity's statement, checked the CCTV footages of the five cameras installed at theconcerned pavillion but none of the cameras showed any argument or abusive act between Preity and Ness.
"The cameras did not record any incident that Preity alleged in her statement. Preity said she was abused thrice by Wadia, twice during the match and once after the game was over," said a Police official.
The police source further said, "As the cameras do not stick to one position, it's possible that the cameras were faced other way when Preity and Ness got engaged in the alleged scuffle."
Meanwhile, police has been contacting the 12 people that Preity mentioned as witnesses and the main witness happens to be one US national, Gene Goodenough who was seated near Preity during the alleged incident.
On the other side, Ness Wadia completely denies the allegations and the police is likely to file the chargesheet soon.