- Salman Khan TROLLED For His Horrible Lyrics For 'Selfish' Song; Fans Compare Him To Dhinchak Pooja
- Salman Khan Shares An Adorable Picture Of 'Chweet' Jacqueline Fernandez From 'Selfish'
- Salman Khan Had TRUST ISSUES With His Race 3 Co-stars? He Felt They Might Leak The Climax!
- Salman Khan Asked Bobby Deol 'Shirt Utarega?' While Offering Him Race 3; Nope We Ain't Kidding!
- Ram Kapoor Says He Will Shoot Himself Before He Compares Himself To Salman Khan!
- Salman Khan: There Is No One Better Than Jacqueline Fernandez In The Current Generation!
Salman Khan has expressed his gratitude towards his admirers for congratulating his sister Arpita for her wedding to businessman Ayush Sharma.
Arpita will tie the knot with her longtime partner today in Hyderabad.
"Thank you for all the blessings and good wishes. I will tweet some pics from the wedding later. Arpita and Ayush thank and appreciate it," Salman posted on Twitter.
The wedding is expected to be attended by the who's who of Bollywood at the Falaknuma Palace, which is all decked up for the nuptials.
Arpita had also shared a photograph of her pre-wedding celebrations.
"Wedding madness from last night (Monday)!,' she captioned the picture in which she is seen getting mehendi done on her hands.
Bollywood celebrities like Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, Hrithik Roshan, Deepika Padukone, Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Dharmendra and his wife Hema Malini, Karan Johar and David Dhawan will reportedly attend the wedding that will take place at Taj Falaknuma, the luxury heritage hotel of the Taj Group located in the old city.
The wedding celebrations had already grabbed media attention when foe-turned-friend Shahrukh Khan made his appearance at Arpita's mehendi-sangeet ceremony in Mumbai and both the 'Happy New Year' star and Salman posed together hugging and kissing Arpita on the forehead.