- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- Bigg Boss 11 UNSEEN: Vikas Gupta Praises Shilpa Shinde; Compares Her To Preity Zinta!
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho: Arjun Kapoor Reveals His Connection With This SRK- Saif- Preity Starrer!
According to a statement released by Preity Zinta's office, the actress and owner of the Kings XI Punjab IPL team is very much in touch with the police.
The statement further stated that Preity Zinta has left for LA due to some unavoidable prior business commitments and is being updated about all the details of the court case through her lawyer and police.
Preity Zinta in the statement further assured that she will return back to India whenever the need comes and is currently settling down some business works at LA.
It was initially reported that Preity Zinta filed a molestation case against former boyfriend Ness Wadia with whom the actress had professional connections even after their break up. But later, it came up that Preity never charged Ness with molestation, rather it was a case of outraging modesty of a woman by humiliating her in public.
Police is currently busy probing the case through the CCTV footages and interrogating the eye witnesses.