- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- Mary Kom Biopic Makers Unhappy With U/A Certificate
It has been learnt, Priyanka Chopra in order to transform from a boxer in Mary Kom to a sophisticated business lady in Dil Dhadakne Do, had to lose seven kilos in just 20 days.
It is to be mentioned, Priyanka had a tough training session and also gained some weight to fit in the shoes of a lady boxer for the Mary Kom Biopic. But Zoya Akhtar's Dil Dhadakne Do will have Priyanka as a svelte Punjabi business woman and thus, the role demanded the actress to lose some weight in real short time.
Priyanka had just 20 days in hand to get back into her smooth figure and thus, the actress resorted to her Mary Kom Biopic trainer Jharna Sanghvi which resulted the Gunday girl losing seven kilos in just 20 days.
"It's usually not easy and advisable to cut down six-seven kilos in just 15-20 days. But boxers can lose that much in about 20 days with the right weight training and activities like skipping, running and a controlled diet because they are trained for it and Priyanka did just that," said Priyanka's trainer Jharna.
While, Priyanka has already wrapped up the shooting for Mary Kom Biopic, the talented actress is now busy shooting for her next movie Dil Dhadakne Do starring Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Anil Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar.