- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
It has been learnt, Priyanka Chopra in order to transform from a boxer in Mary Kom to a sophisticated business lady in Dil Dhadakne Do, had to lose seven kilos in just 20 days.
It is to be mentioned, Priyanka had a tough training session and also gained some weight to fit in the shoes of a lady boxer for the Mary Kom Biopic. But Zoya Akhtar's Dil Dhadakne Do will have Priyanka as a svelte Punjabi business woman and thus, the role demanded the actress to lose some weight in real short time.
Priyanka had just 20 days in hand to get back into her smooth figure and thus, the actress resorted to her Mary Kom Biopic trainer Jharna Sanghvi which resulted the Gunday girl losing seven kilos in just 20 days.
"It's usually not easy and advisable to cut down six-seven kilos in just 15-20 days. But boxers can lose that much in about 20 days with the right weight training and activities like skipping, running and a controlled diet because they are trained for it and Priyanka did just that," said Priyanka's trainer Jharna.
While, Priyanka has already wrapped up the shooting for Mary Kom Biopic, the talented actress is now busy shooting for her next movie Dil Dhadakne Do starring Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Anil Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar.