- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
The cast and crew of Mohejno Daro reached Bhuj, Gujarat on Monday to start the first schedule of the film. This is the second time that Hrithik will work with Ashutosh after Jodha Akbar.
Southern actress Pooja Hegde will be making her debut in Bollywood with Mohenjo Daro. The film is set in the era of the famous Indus Valley civilization in the city of Mohenjo Daro.
Hrithik was dressed in a white t-shirt pairing it with blue denim and a jacket. Hrithik told Ashutosh and his wife, "Finally I'm here." The actor was also seen happily posing for shutter bugs and taking pics with fans. Mohenjo Daro will hit the theaters in 2016.
Apparently, Ashutosh said in an interview, "For me it was natural that I waited three years for Hrithik to find time."
He also needed a new face for the movie and so Pooja was roped in.
Ashutosh said, "The character needed a new fresh face and that's why Pooja camein."