- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is back from her London holiday. Today, at the airport Aishwarya's bodyguards had a fight with media at the Mumbai airport. Aishwarya was with her mother Brinda and daughter Aaradhya when her bodyguards tried to push away a cameraman (who came too close). It's when her mother fell down.
According to Indian Express, ''Aishwarya walked out of the airport with her daughter Aaradhya and mother Brinda in tow. The actress proceeded to her car and first seated her daughter before taking a seat herself. It was then that her bodyguards got aggressive and started forcefully pushing away the media.''
See Aishwarya, Aaradhya & Brinda's Pictures from the Mumbai airport by clicking below.
''One of the guards pushed away a cameraman so hard that he lost his balance and fell on Aishwarya's mother who was standing behind. Aishwarya's mother lost her balance and tumbled down on the ground hard."
''Aishwarya Rai Bachchan reportedly rushed out of her car. Brinda was then helped by Aishwarya and the media personnel and they attended to her for five minutes. Aishwarya's mother was seen rubbing her head while others attended her. Fortunately, she didn't sustain any serious injuries.Aishwarya and her mother left the airport after her mother regained her composure, '' the report stated.
We all know that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan often travels with Brinda and Aaradhya and media is always present to click the actress with her daughter. And most of the time, the Bachchans happily pose for the media at the airport.
We understand that actors are public figures but media also have certain responsibilities. And we do think that whatever happened at the airport was not ethical!
Readers, please share your views on this incident by commenting below.