- Inside Karisma Kapoor's Birthday Picnic: Taimur Makes Our Heart Melt With His Cute Antics!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Karisma Kapoor NOT MARRYING Rumoured BF Sandeep Toshniwal, Randhir Kapoor Reveals Why!
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Karisma Kapoor's Ex Sunjay Kapur Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary With Wife Priya Sachdev! Pics
Yes you read it right! Karisma Kapoor herself confessed in an interview that she was shocked when her sister Kareena Kapoor told her that she wants to move in with Saif Ali Khan, before marriage.
Karisma Kapoor revealed in the book 'She Walks She Leads' that it was shocking for her mother Babita, ''It was for me too, to some extent. Our family is slightly conservative but then we accepted that this was Bebo: all heart and all sentiment. Besides, she has this incredible ability to always know what is right for her. She is led by emotion and instinct but, touch wood, her decisions have always proved to be positive and wise.''
Karisma is very close to both Bebo and Saif and you can see their special bond in the pictures below.
Reportedly, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor started seeing each other in October 2007. The couple fell in love during the shooting of their film Tashan. Earlier, many people thought that the news of their affair was just a publicity stunt. But all rumours were put to rest when an official confirmation about their relationship was made.
It was at the Lakme Fashion Week in 2007, when Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor made their first public appearance and officially announced they were dating.
They lived in together for three years. Finally, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor tied the knot on October 16th, 2012. And now the couple is expecting their first child.
On the work front Kareena Kapoor will soon start the shooting of Veere Di Shaadi, while Saif Ali Khan is busy with the shooting of his next film Rangoon.