- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- UH OH! What Made A Composed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TEARY-EYED All Of A Sudden At A Recent Event?
A few hours ago, we have reported you the live pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan from Sydney, where she was spotted at the Longines store launch. Undoubtedly, Aishwarya was looking exquisite in those stunning pictures and now, we have brought to you fresh pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, from the Longines DolceVita evening party.
Like always, Aishwarya is looking heavenly gorgeous. She can be seen sporting a white off-shoulder gown and finished her look with a red lipstick.The gorgeous diva let her hair open and spotted posing happily for the media.
Below Are The 21 Photos From The Event:
We bet every picture of her will make you say 'wow' and you just can't get enough of it! From her charming poses to her beautiful dress, we are loving everything about Aishwarya today.
Once, while talking to TOI, when Aishwarya was asked how she manages time with brand and film commitments, while also giving time to Aaradhya, she had said "It's a constant learning process. It's something that you work on every day. Each day brings new surprises. God has been generous in giving me a multi-faceted life from the beginning, and honestly, I would not trade it for anything else. One needs to prioritise. I take out my own moments with Aaradhya; that has never been a difficult for me. I literally plan it every day. A lot of my appearances are planned for weekends. She has been seeing me going out for work, I have always referred to it as 'office'. Making a film is not easy, but I am happy with the way it all rolled, Aaradhya recognising the pace of my work, me being there for her."