- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
A few hours ago, we have reported you the live pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan from Sydney, where she was spotted at the Longines store launch. Undoubtedly, Aishwarya was looking exquisite in those stunning pictures and now, we have brought to you fresh pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, from the Longines DolceVita evening party.
Like always, Aishwarya is looking heavenly gorgeous. She can be seen sporting a white off-shoulder gown and finished her look with a red lipstick.The gorgeous diva let her hair open and spotted posing happily for the media.
Below Are The 21 Photos From The Event:
We bet every picture of her will make you say 'wow' and you just can't get enough of it! From her charming poses to her beautiful dress, we are loving everything about Aishwarya today.
Once, while talking to TOI, when Aishwarya was asked how she manages time with brand and film commitments, while also giving time to Aaradhya, she had said "It's a constant learning process. It's something that you work on every day. Each day brings new surprises. God has been generous in giving me a multi-faceted life from the beginning, and honestly, I would not trade it for anything else. One needs to prioritise. I take out my own moments with Aaradhya; that has never been a difficult for me. I literally plan it every day. A lot of my appearances are planned for weekends. She has been seeing me going out for work, I have always referred to it as 'office'. Making a film is not easy, but I am happy with the way it all rolled, Aaradhya recognising the pace of my work, me being there for her."