- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- UH OH! What Made A Composed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TEARY-EYED All Of A Sudden At A Recent Event?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has finally made her first appearance at the Cannes Film Festival and she is looking drop dead gorgeous people!
And we must say, the Sarbjit actor picked the perfect star shimmied down the Croisette in a metallic sheath overlaid by a sparkly floor-length cape. Aishwarya is representing her brand L'Oreal at the festival. Check out the stunning pictures of Aishwarya by clicking on VIEW PHOTOS.
This year, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will not attend the amfAR Gala at Cannes, which is scheduled for May 19. Her new movie, Sarbjit is slated to release on May 20 and Aishwarya will be giving the glamorous charity event a miss, as her commitments towards promoting Sarbjit will bring her back to India.amfAR Gala has been established to generate funds to raise awareness for AIDS.
Talking about Cannes, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan told IE, ''Every year occasions have been different for me. The first time I was there was for the screening of Devdas. Later, I was there in my capacity as a member of the jury which was a first for the Indian film industry and a matter of pride for me. I once announced and declared the festival open.''
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan further added, ''There have also been times when I got to share my movies there as well on a couple of screenings be it Provoked or Ravan or taking Jazbaa last year. Sharing our own work has always meant a lot. There are so many venues there and many different platforms. It's great to meet so many people and share whatever we have to offer."