- Akshay Kumar's Gold's Trailer To Be Attached To Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
- The New Still Of Akshay Kumar's Gold Evokes Patriotism Amongst The Audience!
- When ‘Bobby Deol & Twinkle Khanna Caught Sun-bathing Together' Rumour Made Akshay Kumar Insecure
- Salman Khan Says Bobby Deol Was A Bigger Star Than Akshay Kumar; Reveals How Tables Turned For Them
- Fight Brewing Between John Abraham & Akshay Kumar? The Truth Is Finally Out!
- Akshay Kumar: Need To Sensitise Young Boys About Menstruation, make Them Watch Pad Man
Akshay Kumar has replaced Arshad Warsi in the sequel of Jolly LLB 2. But Arshad says that he is perfectly fine with it and according to him, Akshay was the best choice for the movie.
In an interview to a leading news agency, Arshad said, ''No, I never feel like that. There are many films I don't or can't do so I don't feel sad about anything. For me, Subhash is a very dear friend of mine. So when we were thinking of this, discussions were happening, Fox (production company) wanted Akshay to do the film.''
Arshad Warsi further added, "I always thought that Akshay was the best choice. He can play a macho man, powerful guy, strong guy and he can also play a very naive, innocent desperate person. He has got that range so it's perfectly fine."
"I liked the poster, it is very interesting. I know the story. I have full confidence in Akshay. I think it's going to be a beautiful film,'' he said.