- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
Akshay Kumar's and Neeraj Pandey have teamed up for the third time after Special 26 and Baby for a romantic thriller, Rustom. Recently, Akshay Kumar wrapped up the shooting of the movie and posted an emotional message on micro-blogging site Twitter.
The superstar took to Twitter to announce that he has wrapped up the shoot of his much awaited film. He writes, "It's time to rest the cap coz its a wrap Last day of #Rustom today, had a ball shooting this one! #mixedfeelings." The actor also posted a picture with the tweet.
Akshay, who will star alongside Ileana D'Cruz in the film, will return to his action avatar as a naval officer.
Khushi Kapoor Looks Wow In New Selfie, Also See Her Other Drop Dead Gorgeous Pictures
Talking about the movie, Shital Bhatia of Friday Filmworks revealed to a leading news agency, "The film is set in the late 1950s and is a pure work of fiction. Rustom' is inspired from certain real life incidents that happened in the past and is shot in India as well as in Britain,"
She further added, "Akshay Kumar's character in Rustom demands a completely new avatar. Ameira Punvani who is the costume designer has already begun work on Akshay's look. Though we can't reveal much, the role is something that he has never played before."