- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
There is no doubt that Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna are the cutest Bollywood couple. The two went on a holiday recently, and Twinkle shared an adorable picture in which Akshay is wearing a Shrek cap and Twinkle is wearing a Shrek princess crown.
Talking about the same, Twinkle Khanna wrote on instagram, ''Last week in Shrek's universe 'Far Far Away' #rollercoasters #shorttrips.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See More Cute Pictures Of Akshay & Twinkle
Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna met for the first time during a shoot for Filmfare magazine. For Akshay, it was love at first sight but Twinkle fell for him during the shooting of their movie International Khiladi. Finally on January 7, 2001 the two tied the knot.
In an interview to Filmfare, Akshay Kumar said, ''I met Twinkle for the first time during a photo session with Jayesh Seth for Filmfare. I still have that photograph. Thank you Filmfare! We were already impressed with each other. So I never had to do anything to impress her. Hiring goons and staging a fight or pretending to jump off a hill - I didn't need to do all that.''
Akshay Kumar further added, ''Twinkle has not only added to my wardrobe but also to my bank balance. I was a scattered person; she is the one who has put me together. After marriage, she has kind of raised me.''
''On a serious note, whenever I've broken down she's given me emotional support. We have been blessed with two lovely kids - Aarav and little Nitara. Twinkle is responsible for whatever happens at home and I am responsible for what happens outside,'' he added.