- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Uh Oh! Amitabh Bachchan Was Mistaken For Salman Khan In Glasgow & Twitteratis Aren't Very Amused!
Amitabh Bachchan recently attended an event and during a discussion with Shekhar Gupta and Barkha Dutt he revealed that he regrets not fulfilling the promises he made to the people as a politician.
The actor said, "I mostly think of it because there are many promises that one makes during an election campaign, when you seek votes from people. My inability to keep those promises hurts. If there is anything that I regret then it is that. I made a lot of promises to the city of Allahabad and to its people but I wasn't able to fulfill them.''
Amitabh Bachchan further added, "I try to do whatever I can in any social capacity but I know it is something that people of Allahabad will always hold against me. I think my decision was emotional. I wanted to go and help a friend (Rajiv Gandhi), but when I went there and got into it, I realised that it has nothing to do with emotions. I realised that I am incapable of doing it and so, I left."
On the work front, Amitabh Bachchan is busy with the promotions of his film Pink.