- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
Amitabh Bachchan, recently interacted with a group of school children during the NDA gala at Delhi's India Gate.
According to a daily, at the event, a seventh-grader asked him, "I want to know about your childhood. How did you become the Big B?''
To which the superstar replied, "Who says I'm Big B? Here, look, I am smaller than you. Big B is just a name people in the media have given me. No one is Big. One just has to do one's job and work hard to reach one's goals."
Amitabh Bachchan also participated in the talkathon named "Ek Nayi Subah" where he addressed the audience with a valuable message around the 'Beti Bachao, Beti Padao' campaign.
"A girl child should be nurtured, educated and taken care of so that eventually they can essay a relevant and valuable role in the society. This thought should be encouraged, and people should put in their best to bring up the girl child. Only this way will they eventually be able to not just take care of themselves, but also take care of the family in all arenas.''