- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
Ajay Devgn recently revealed that he understands the mindset of a woman well as he has been surrounded by women all his life. "The biggest influence in my life have been women, I understand their mindset. I have been around women all my life. When I was young, I had my aunt and mother who are strong women, then I had my two sisters who were strong women that time," Ajay told PTI reporters.
"Then I had a strong wife and now a strong daughter. I can proudly say I have been lucky to be around women," said the actor when asked about the biggest influence in his life. "I have my father also but I have eight women in my life. They (women in my house) discuss their problem with me...my daughter tells me (about her problems) first, then my wife," he said.
Ajay has joined hands with Smile Foundation for their campaign SHECANFLY, which is an initiative to sensitise the society on the dreams and aspirations of the girl child. As a goodwill ambassador, the actor will work towards generating awareness on the importance of education and reach out to underprivileged girls who are deprived of basic education.
"I have a daughter and I feel education is important in today's time for all girls. I felt my daughter should be the brand ambassador of Smile Foundation. She is leading a privileged life right now I want her to sympathise, feel and care for the underprivileged kids," Ajay said.