- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover tied the knot on April 30th. But do you know about the best surprise that Bipasha got from her hubby Karan Singh Grover? Read to find out.
In a recent interview to a leading daily, Bipasha Basu said, "Karan sings really well and writes songs as well since the beginning. I feel good about it. At the wedding, he sang three of my favourite songs and performed with the band. That was the best surprise for me ever. My sisters started crying when he started singing. It was quite romantic."
When asked about the changes in her life after marriage, she said, "Everything about us is still pretty much the same. We're the same people, we love each other the same way. Everyday a little more. Now on Instagram I write my name as Bipasha Basu Singh Grover.''
Bipasha also talked about her honeymoon, "It was extremely hot... We have roamed around a lot, but the typical honeymoon was short. But we might go for a longer honeymoon,"
And when are they planning to work together? "If we like something; we are two different individuals. Definitely we want to work with each other. But both have to like it," Bipasha Basu revealed.
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover met on the sets of horror film Alone, which was released in 2015. Both Bipasha and Karan started dating soon after but confirmed the same, a few days before marriage.