- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
- Hrithik Roshan Is One Doting Son & Brother, Buys Benarasi Saris For His Mother And Sister!
- INTERVIEW! Urvashi Rautela: I See Myself As A Female Version Of Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan Chooses To Be Close To Reality Through His Work; Here's Why We Say So!
- RIP Sridevi! An Emotional Hrithik Roshan Reveals Details About Working With The Legendary Actress
- Super 30: An UNRECOGNIZABLE Hrithik Roshan Caught Selling Papads On The Streets Of Jaipur!
- War Brewing Between Hrithik Roshan & Ashutosh Gowariker?
Hrithik Roshan is going to be in a big trouble, if he doesn't med his ways. The actor is already amidst a legal battle with Kangana Ranaut and now he is messing with media people as well.
On Sunday, Hrithik Roshan was shooting for the climax scene of Ashutosh Gowariker's Mohenjo Daro, inside China Creek at Thane's Godhbunder Road.
Click On View Photos To See Pics Of Hrithik Roshan On The Set Of Mohenjo Daro!
Mumbai Mirror photographer Raju Shelar was taking pictures of the actor from a distance, which was noticed by Hrithik's security guards, who immediately stopped him and snatched his camera.
The camera was then handed over to Hrithik Roshan, who made a snide remark towards the photographer saying he should be given a glass of water for all his hard work. The actor disappeared into his vanity van and asked Raju to wait till the shoot was over.
Post the completion of film shoot, freshly showered Hrithik had a showdown with the photographer, saying he had no right to leak his look for the film. What surprised the photographer was, his look is all over the internet with leaked shooting pictures so he confronted the actor saying he was only doing his job.
Hrithik immediately left the place and asked him to collect his camera from his residence the next day morning at 11 am. The Mumbai Mirror photographer was made to wait for 5 hours and when Hrithik came, he demanded to speak to Raju's boss and insisted the newspaper apologize.
The leading paper responded to him by telling, he had no business snatching away someone's private property and that if Shelar's equipment was not returned, they would file a complaint, Hrithik's reaction was, "I will think about it."
The newspaper got in touch with Thane Police Commissioner Parambir Singh and as Shelar left Hrithik's house to file a police complaint, he received a call from Hrithik's spokesperson asking him to come back and collect his camera.
Though Hrithik had the camera for an entire day, what he did not know is, the memory card he had seized had only few pictures.
The other pictures were on another memory card, out of the many, one was revealed by the leading daily.
Story courtesy: Mumbai Mirror