- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Deepika Padukone is making India proud with her work in Hollywood. But for Deepika it is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who must be recognised first.
In an interview to Deccan Chronicle, Deepika Padukone said, "She, for me, is the torch bearer for putting India on the global map. But everyone who has managed to break through into the western market - whether it is Anil, Irfan, Priyanka, or myself - I think we have all done a great job."
"We got this opportunity at a time when all of us are working towards breaking stereotypes. We are all focused on being part of good content, and to be cast in films based on our talent and not because of the colour of our skin," Deepika Padukone added.
Also Read: Farah Khan Reveals Why She Is Not Working With Shahrukh Khan In Her Next
The stunning diva also talked about working in xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage. She said, "It was great fun working with Vin Diesel and Ruby Rose. From Monday to Friday, we would shoot and - during the weekends, we would meet for dinner and just hang out!''
Deepika Padukone further added, "We got along really well, despite never having worked with each other before. They were really welcoming from day one.''
When questioned about her Hollywood journey, she said, ''Honestly, I don't like dividing my projects into Hollywood or Bollywood - as an actor, the kind of effort and hard work that I put into any film is exactly the same, and the only difference is the language. So, I don't look at it as two separate journeys. I look at it as an extension of my career."
Well, Deepika said some really good things about Aishwarya and we totally agree with her!