- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Hrithik Roshan is busy with the promotions of Mohenjo Daro these days. The actor recently revealed that he kept one condition before signing Mohenjo Daro.
He told a leading news agency, "First thought was that Ashutosh is my friend, first thought was that he gave me a film like Jodha Akbar, my first thought was of immense joy that he is considering me for another film. After that I looked at the script, you don't want to know my second thought. I loved the story but I waited till that script from 200 pages went down to 80 pages and then we shook hands and said 'Let's do this'."
Hrithik Roshan further added, ''The day it came down from 81 to 80, he has flown to Delhi to meet me, 'Hrithik, I have done it'. And we signed the film there and then.
Also Read: Sorry Abhishek Bachchan! Aishwarya Rai Never Had A Crush On You!
"I wish that 80 pages should have been 30 pages, so I would have met you all (media) some more times, may be two of my more films would have come out, but unfortunately or fortunately our vision was humongous, our vision was out of this world and it has taken its journey,'' he said.