- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Mrunal Thakur On Working With Hrithik Roshan In Super 30: He Is Humble & Dedicated
- Kangana Ranaut Admits OPENLY She Dated A Man After Hrithik Roshan Fiasco; Says Everyone LEAVES Me
- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
- Hrithik Roshan Is One Doting Son & Brother, Buys Benarasi Saris For His Mother And Sister!
- War Brewing Between Hrithik Roshan & Ashutosh Gowariker?
Hrithik Roshan is busy with the promotions of Mohenjo Daro these days. The actor recently revealed that he kept one condition before signing Mohenjo Daro.
He told a leading news agency, "First thought was that Ashutosh is my friend, first thought was that he gave me a film like Jodha Akbar, my first thought was of immense joy that he is considering me for another film. After that I looked at the script, you don't want to know my second thought. I loved the story but I waited till that script from 200 pages went down to 80 pages and then we shook hands and said 'Let's do this'."
Hrithik Roshan further added, ''The day it came down from 81 to 80, he has flown to Delhi to meet me, 'Hrithik, I have done it'. And we signed the film there and then.
Also Read: Sorry Abhishek Bachchan! Aishwarya Rai Never Had A Crush On You!
"I wish that 80 pages should have been 30 pages, so I would have met you all (media) some more times, may be two of my more films would have come out, but unfortunately or fortunately our vision was humongous, our vision was out of this world and it has taken its journey,'' he said.