- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
Hrithik Roshan recently praised Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone because she had the courage to talk about her depression despite being a celebrity.
In an interview to a leading news agency, Hrithik Roshan said, ''Being vulnerable makes us humane. It's our vulnerabilities that make us human. I am proud of Deepika Padukone, who so courageously came forth.''
Meanwhile check out some lovely pictures of Hrithik and Deepika together.
Deepika & Hrithik
After Deepika Padukone, it's Hrithik Roshan who accepted that he also fought depression in his life. The actor also praised Deepika for talking about it openly.
Deepika Padukone is the first Indian celebrity who accepted in the media that she has battled depression. Now, Hrithik Roshan has accepted the same.
Hrithik Roshan & Deepika Padukone's Picture
A cute picture of Deepika Padukone posing with Hrithik Roshan for the media. Both the actors have not worked together in any film yet.
Was Hrithik Offered Padmavati?
Many earlier reports said that Hrithik Roshan was approached by Sanjay Leela Bhansali for the role of Deepika Padukone's husband in Padmavati.
Hrithik Rejected Padmavati
Reportedly, Hrithik Roshan rejected the film as he did not want to play a second fiddle to Ranveer Singh in Padmavati.
Rumours About YRF's Film
It was also said that Deepika Padukone and Hrithik Roshan will also work together in YRF's project. But those were also rumours as no official confirmation about the same was ever made.
Deepika With Hrithik's Children
An adorable picture of Deepika Padukone hugging Hrithik Roshan's cute boys Hrehaan Roshan and Hridhaan Roshan. The picture was clicked at IIFA 2016.
Deepika Padukone and Hrithik Roshan can be seen enjoying with Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra, Arjun Kapoor, Nargis Fakhri and Gauri Khan in this lovely picture.
In the same interview Hrithik Roshan talked about depression, ''Mental health is important. We all know that, but when it comes down to talking about matters like depression or OCD or anxiety, I feel people find it difficult to seek help even if it is from a close friend, because of a wrong presumption that it is weakness or the person's fault or that it makes them less in some form. This stigma needs to be destroyed.''
Also Read: OMG! Is Big B Listening? Aishwarya Rai Says KJo Wanted Her To Get More Intimate With Ranbir Kapoor
The famous actor further added, ''I have never suffered clinical depression. But we all know what depression feels like, we all have been there or will experience it at some point in our life. There is no escaping the dark side of life. But I have seen it from extremely close quarters and it pains me to see that people will suffer in silence when there are simple ways to treat it. And help is around. They just need to reach out. It is not their fault.''
''This is a topic where I would invite more people to get involved since it is relevant to each one of us. If by my presence, the message reaches out to a few more people, I will be happy,'' he added.