- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Yes, you read it right! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan herself revealed that Karan Johar wanted more intimacy between Ranbir Kapoor and her but she was not comfortable with it. (Hmm.. we wonder what Amitabh Bachchan has to say to Karan Johar after reading this as we all know he is not very happy with Aish's intimate scenes in the movie!)
In a recent interview to Filmfare, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan revealed, ''Karan would've liked a lot more intimacy. But I've not gone beyond in terms of my comfort space. It's the Saba-Ayan dynamics. She's a progressive lady, impactful enough to become his voice for the rest of his life, the reason he writes. He sings her poetry, he finds expression in that. She continues to be part of his life forever.''
Aish & Amitabh's Fight Rumours
After the promos of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil released, many stories came into the limelight which claimed that Amitabh Bachchan is pissed off with Aishwarya.
Why Big B Was Upset?
It is said the Amitabh Bachchan had told Karan Johar to edit all the intimate scenes of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor from the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Amitabh Also Unhappy With Aish's Latest Shoot?
Many industry insiders are saying that Amitabh Bachchan is also not very happy with the bold shoot that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan did for a famous film magazine.
What About Jaya & Abhishek?
Not just Amitabh, rumours also claimed that even Jaya Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan are upset after seeing Aishwarya in such a bold avatar in the movie.
Abhishek Supports Aishwarya
However, Abhishek proved that he is a very supportive husband by taking Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on a Dubai holiday while these rumours were doing the rounds in the media.
Coming Back To ADHM
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan never did any love making scenes with any actor post her marriage with Abhishek Bachchan. But she broke her rules for ADHM.
Aish Plays A Poetess
In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan would be seen playing the role of a poetess. Reportedly, Shahrukh Khan will play her husband in the movie, who dies in an accident.
Aish & Karan's First Movie Together
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Karan Johar's first movie together. They tried to work together before also but destiny had some other plans.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
So readers, are you ready to see your favourite actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in a never seen before avatar in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan further added, ''There's a continuum even in the separation. You'll come away seeing only 'wow chemistry' or you'll come away seeing the depth. You can enjoy the wardrobe, you can enjoy the visuals, you can just love the music or you can love the intensity of the relationship.''
In the same interview, the diva also revealed, ''As a creative person or even as a woman with experience in life that's the way I'm going to address my craft. I've never played a character like Saba. In a year, I've shared three distinctly different pieces of work.... The intense career woman-mother in Jazba, the deep Dalbir Kaur in Sarbjit.''