- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
- Race 3 Review: Minus Any Sharp Thrills, Salman Khan & Co. Fail To Finish This Race 'Saif'ly!
- Race 3 Early Reviews: Even Salman Khan's Charisma & Star Power Fails To Ignite This Mess Say Critics
- Race 3: Why Many People Warned Remo D'Souza Not To Work With Salman Khan?
- Remo D'Souza's Success In Bollywood Is Truly Inspiring!
- Race 3: This Detail About Anil Kapoor's Entry Scene Will Raise Your Excitement Levels For This Film
Remo D'Souza is all set to woo the audience with his next release A Flying Jatt. The choreographer-director said that he was very happy with the fact that he tried something different with his superhero film.
In an interview to a leading news agency, Remo said, "If you don't take a risk you will not be satisfied and happy. I think one must look at creating history. I am glad I tried something different with A Flying Jatt. I will be okay even if I failed with this film.''
Remo D'Souza further added, "Ours is a small film. The producers gave us a proper budget, they gave us everything that we required. The VFX has come out good. The most challenging part for this film was getting proper action scenes.
"The perception that 'Indians can't make superhero films' needs to change. We can make superhero films in the budgets given to us. In our film, we have a better story, we had VFX etc. We can pull it off in a different way. I wanted to make an unusual superhero film for quite sometime.'' Remo said.
He added, ''Even before I started my debut film, this idea had come to me. I am glad the film has been made and will release soon. The film has never-seen-before action. Both Tiger and Nathan are good in action. Nathan looks big and tall but he is agile... he is too good at action."