- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- CDR Case: Kangana Ranaut's Sister Rangoli Blasts DCP Of Thane
- Kangana Ranaut Breaks Silence On Call Detail Records Case: Investigate Before Assuming
- CDR Case: Bombay High Court Directs Thane Police To Release Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Kangana Ranaut's Funny & Hilarious Statements About Getting Dumped By Her Boyfriends!
- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
Amitabh Bachchan is all set to woo the audiences with his upcoming film Te3n. He is one of the most successful actors of Bollywood but still thinks he needs to learn a lot from the younger actors. In a recent interview, Amitabh praised Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt and Kangana Ranaut.
Big B told Bollywood Life, ''I wish to get the opportunities to work with younger actors, like Ranveer, Alia, Kangana, I did an ad with Kangana, she was very good and I want to learn a lot from her.''
In the same interview, Amitabh Bachchan also revealed how he deals with criticism, ''Everyday you get criticised for what you do, what you wear, what you say and other things. I think that's the freedom that people have. I take criticism well. It is important for us to know. If you keep hearing only good things about yourself, you will be a destroyed person. Nobody is perfect. We all have our flaws.''
Well said Mr Bachchan!