- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
Amitabh Bachchan is all set to woo the audiences with his upcoming film Te3n. He is one of the most successful actors of Bollywood but still thinks he needs to learn a lot from the younger actors. In a recent interview, Amitabh praised Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt and Kangana Ranaut.
Big B told Bollywood Life, ''I wish to get the opportunities to work with younger actors, like Ranveer, Alia, Kangana, I did an ad with Kangana, she was very good and I want to learn a lot from her.''
In the same interview, Amitabh Bachchan also revealed how he deals with criticism, ''Everyday you get criticised for what you do, what you wear, what you say and other things. I think that's the freedom that people have. I take criticism well. It is important for us to know. If you keep hearing only good things about yourself, you will be a destroyed person. Nobody is perfect. We all have our flaws.''
Well said Mr Bachchan!