- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
Salman Khan is one of the most eligible bachelors in India. His affair with the Romanian beauty, Iulia Vantur has been the talk of the town for quite some time now. A recent picture of Salman has caused many fans to believe that he is engaged to Iulia.
In the picture, a shiny little thing is seen on Salman Khan's finger. Some say that it's an engagement ring, while some believe it is just a water droplet. Well, you can see the pictures below and decide yourself. The pictures were shared by actor-politician Bina Kak, who is very close to the Khan family.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Salman Khan & his lady Love Iulia Vantur's latest pictures.
However, this is not the first time, the rumour of Salman Khan's engagement has come out. Not so long ago also, it was reported that he has been engaged, "There is a lot of buzz about a lot of things about me, which is never true.''
''Yes, I read what is written, hear what is said, and my right answer to your question would be that I am indifferent to all of it. The small things don't bother me at all, but they bother my parents. And that really bothers me," Salman told a leading website about such stories.
Salman Khan further added, ''Oh, I loved the rumour about my engagement." He further also revealed that, "When the rumour about my engagement broke out, some journalist called my father and said, 'Mubarak ho, Salman Saab has got engaged, and my dad, who obviously got a bit perplexed, replied - 'I don't think so...he is sleeping'."