- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- Femina Miss India 2018: Madhuri Dixit, Jacqueline Fernandez & Others Make It A Starry Affair!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
- Drop Everything Else & Check Out These Race 3 Dialogues That You Can Use In Your Daily Life!
Jacqueline Fernandez got huge attention in Bollywood when she was debuting with Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai, for she was this Sri Lankan beauty who was going to enter Hindi Film Industry.
She had a string of flop films and it was Salman Khan starrer Kick, that brought her success and since then, she has never had to look back. Featuring on the cover of Filmfare's new cover, Jacqueline continues to dazzle.
Click On View Photos To See Jacqueline Fernandez's Stunning Photos!
Sporting an afro hairstyle and hot, racy dress, Jacqueline looks exquisite. It's like the camera loves her, be it movies or photoshoots, she always manages to look stunning.
Speaking about facing the camera she said, "I did a bunch of things from the age of 14. I hosted TV shows on local channels in Bahrain and did some modelling. I was always comfortable in front of the camera."
"I knew I'd be doing something in the entertainment industry, something that required me to be on television or required me to be a journalist or a broadcaster. I wanted to intern with CNN or BBC. Their investigative reporting inspired me. "I even thought I'd be a documentary filmmaker, because I loved travelling," she added.
She loves travelling so much that when she was 16 years old, she went to London with her own money, that she had earned through modelling.
I travelled on my own for 10 days. It was a crazy experience. On the second day, I ended up spending all my money and I still had eight more days to go - my first time there and I had no cash and was lost. There were no mobile phones then. One really sweet Indian lady helped me out," she recollected.
The actress currently has Dishoom, Flying Jat and Bang Bang 2 in her kitty.