- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Bhumi Pednekar Says The Sex Scene Unnerved Her While Talking About Zoya Akhtar’s Lust Stories
- Bhumi Pednekar: I Won't Support Any Injustice Against Women!
- Son Chiriya: Bhumi Pednekar Brings In Fear With Her Menacing Looks In This Dacoit Drama!
- SHOCKING CONFESSION! Bhumi Pednekar Finds Ayushmann Khurrana MORE TALENTED Than Rajkummar Rao
- OMG, Is He A Chambal Dacoit? Nope, That's Sushant Singh Rajput's First Look From Son Chiriya!
Bhumi Pednekar, who went super fast, from being flabby to fit, walked the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week 2016.
The actress who debuted in Bollywood with Dum Laga Ke Haisha opposite Ayushmann Khurrana looked stunning as she turned showstopper for desginers Sonam and Paras Modi.
Click On View Photos To See Stunning Bhumi Pednekar Turn Showstopper!
The actress was sporting a tradtional attire of beige colour and looked extremely beautiful. When asked about who she thinks looks gorgeous, Bhumi said, "I think Kareena Kapoor is gorgeous...she is a diva..I am a fan."
The actress had attended day one of Lakme Fashion Week as well, when Manish Malhotra opened the show with Arjun Kapoor and Jacqueline Fernandez turning showstoppers for him. Bhumi was enjoying Manish's show in the company of Sooraj Pancholi, Kareena Kapoor, Zoya Akhtar and Tina Ambani.
The actress who is busy sweeping all the awards at every award show for Best Debut stole the show at Lakme Fashion Week as well.
She will next be seen in Manmarziyaan, againt opposite Ayushmann Khurrana. When asked about why she id doing just one film, Bhumi told, "I don't know how people juggle between films! Hats off to them because for me even If I am doing one film, I am like 'Oh my god'."
"I really look up to our senior actors and everybody. They have such hectic personal, public and professional lives," she added.
She went on, "I prefer completing a project and then getting associated with another. I like experimenting with my body, I work really hard on whatever skills the character has in the film. I like adapting to the things that the character does in the film... So, I like to prep a little before my movie."
Finally she signed off, saying, "I have just done one film and the other is in the making, but then I have the luxury of my time and I get to work very hard on my character. I would like to have that always."