- John Abraham Is Unfazed By Box Office Clash With Akshay Kumar!
- Satyameva Jayate Trailer: John Abraham Goes On A Killing Spree To Eliminate Corruption!
- John Abraham Believes The Biggest Stars Are Action Heroes!
- John Abraham-Salman Khan's COLD WAR Continues; Did You Know About Katrina Kaif's Connection With It?
- Fight Brewing Between John Abraham & Akshay Kumar? The Truth Is Finally Out!
- Parmanu First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
John Abraham is working for the first time with Varun Dhawan in Dishoom and the actor says that their chemistry in the movie is absolutely fantastic.
In an interview to a leading news agency, John Abraham said, "I think just all of us coming together is fantastic... Rohit is like my little brother. After 'Desi Boyz' I am coming back with him... Varun and I, what you see on screen, our chemistry is absolutely fantastic."
The movie also features Jacqueline Fernandez and Akshaye Khanna, who is making a comeback into Bollywood after four years.
Also Read: Katrina Kaif Reveals The Real Reason Why She Didn't Talk About Her Break-up With Ranbir Kapoor
Talking about his co-stars, John Abraham said,"I've worked with Jacqueline before and I've teamed up with her again, she is a sweetheart. I am a huge fan of Akshaye. The fact that he is in the film means so much to me personally. He is a fantastic actor.''
"When I heard the script of Dishoom, the first thing I told Sajid (Nadiadwala) and Rohit was that 'Dishoom' will go till 'Dishoom 8'... This is a very young action adventure franchise," he added.
The movie will hit the screens on July 29th.