- John Abraham: I Am Not A Narcissistic Person By Nature; I Am A Middle Class Person
- Parmanu Trailer: John Abrahan & Diana Penty Are On A Secret Operation! Watch Here
- Satyameva Jayate: First Look Of This John Abraham-Manoj Bajpayee Starrer Looks Quite Intriguing!
- John Abraham Is Doing ILLEGAL & CRIMINAL Things, Will FALL Flat On His Face Says Prernaa Arora
- John Abraham's Company Goes NUCLEAR Against KriArj Entertainment! Reveals Why They Stopped Parmanu
- Neha Sharma's Sister Aisha Sharma To Debut Opposite John Abraham In Milap Zaveri's Next
John Abraham is in news these days because of his upcoming film Dishoom. The actor, who is busy these days in the promotions of the movie, talked about his phobias in a recent interview.
When DNA asked John about his phobias, he said, ''Anything we do in action, if I say I am not scared of anything, I would be lying. As a child, I have grown up wanting to jump off buildings. I just want to do action in a big way. The biggest action heroes - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson, the thing common about all of them - they are big, massive and they don't do action.''
John Abraham further added, ''It's not so much about the action they do, but just the attitude that they have. There must be a certain attitude that you must have to become an action hero.''
''You recognise an action hero when you see his face and when he's ready for action. I believe I possess that attitude and that's something that just comes to me naturally. When I have that attitude, it doesn't allow me to fear anything. When I stand on top of a building and think Kabeer Shergill has to jump, I can't feel scared as Kabeer doesn't feel that,'' he said.
''I guess the only fear I have is not fearing anything. My threshold for pain is very high. As an action hero, the minute you are jumping your heart rate climbs and you just use that and let go,'' John told.