- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 Percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
- This Throwback Photo Of Katrina Kaif From Her Telugu Debut Will Make You Realize Time Flies & How!
Kareena Kapoor, once called Katrina Kaif her sister-in-law but those days are gone now! Kareena, recently attended an event and she was asked to comment on Katrina and Ranbir Kapoor's break-up. To which the diva said that she will not talk about it and the media should look at her hair as it is gorgeous!
Bebo said at the event, "Now this is not related to what I am here for, let's not talk about it, Look at my hair it's so gorgeous" Isn't that strange?
Click on the slider below to see some very rare pictures of Katrina with Kareena.
Ranbir-Katrina's Patch up
Not so long ago, it was reported that Kareena Kapoor wants Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif to patch up.
(In Pic-Kareena Kapoor snapped with Katrina Kaif and Saif Ali Khan on the sets of their movie.)
According to a web portal, ''Kareena Kapoor apparently tried hard to patch things up between the high profile lovers of Bollywood (Ranbir-Katrina).''
(In Pic-Kareena Kapoor with sister Karisma Kapoor and Katrina Kaif.)
''When they (Ranbir and Katrina) still went their own ways, she began hoping that the time they get to spend together during their Jagga Jasoos shoot, will help them bond again,'' the report stated.
(In Pic-Katrina with Kareena and Karisma)
During the happier times, Kareena Kapoor had said about Ranbir and Katrina's wedding, "I don't know if and when is the wedding. I can only react when Ranbir himself tell me about the wedding.''
(In Pic-Kareena and Katrina)
Kareena On Ranbir & Kat's Relationship
Kareena Kapoor had said in the past that Ranbir and Katrina make an amazing pair, ''They make an amazing pair and she makes a brilliant girl for him.''
(In Pic-Katrina posing with Kareena and Karisma.)
Kareena Kapoor had added, ''I wish them nothing but the best. I highly recommend marriage to them."
(In Pic-Katrina Kaif snapped with Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Karan Johar at an event.)
According to the reports, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have developed a friendly relationship now, thanks to their Morocco shoot of Jagga Jasoos.
(In Pic-Katrina Kaif posing with the members of the Kapoor family.)
However, in the past Kareena Kapoor has always praised Katrina Kaif. In an interview with a leading film magazine, Kareena had said that Katrina is a perfect match for Ranbir. She had also said that after getting to know the Phantom actor, she thinks Kat is a perfect ten in her eyes.
Katrina Kaif too, has praised Kareena Kapoor on many occasions, ''I get along with most people. Kareena Kapoor is one of the people with whom I have a special connection. She is beautiful, talented, easy going, straight up and honest and she says what she feels. She is a wonderful person. I wish I get to see her more often.''
Not so long ago, Kareena Kapoor was asked by the media about her changed equation with Katrina Kaif after her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor? To which she had said, ''Not at all. Why should it change. I am my own person and I take my own decision."
She also said that she doesn't want to advice Ranbir Kapoor on this topic. ''I don't want to give any love advice. Ranbir is a mature, sensible man. He is old enough and not a kid."