- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Birthday In Bulgaria! Here's How Ranbir Kapoor Will Make Alia Bhatt's Born Day An Extra Special
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Ranbir Kapoor On Manjeet Hirani's Book: It Reinstates Everything I Have Ever Felt About My Pets!
- LOOK AT THAT! Ranbir Kapoor's 'Brahmastra' Is A Battle Axe; Why Is He ROAMING On Mumbai Streets?
- Exciting! THIS Actor To Play Salman Khan's Role In Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Dutt Biopic?
- MUST READ! Sanjay Dutt REVEALS How He Is A Part Of Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Dutt
- Move Over Aishwarya Rai & Katrina Kaif! Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Send Fans In Tizzy [NEW PIC]
- JEALOUS FRIEND CURSED Ranbir & Katrina! Bollywood Stars Use BLACK MAGIC & VOODOO DOLLS To Hurt Rival
- Sonam Kapoor On Her Role In Ranbir Kapoor's Dutt: My Character Is An Amalgamation Of A Lot Of Things
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor separated in January 2016. They dated for five years and were in a live-in relationship. We all know that Ranbir moved out of their common flat immediately after their separation but reportedly, Katrina was expecting him to come back and that's why didn't leave that house for months.
But it seems that Katrina Kaif is ready to say her final goodbye to Ranbir Kapoor now. According to a leading daily, the beautiful actress has finally moved out of the sea-facing Carter Road love pad she shared with her former beau for over two years.
Katrina Kaif Was Ready To Sacrifice Her Career
A few days ago, it was reported that Katrina Kaif was so dedicated to her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor that she was ready to sacrifice her Bollywood career for the same.
Katrina Wanted To Become Mrs Ranbir Kapoor!
Talking about the same, a source close to the couple revealed to a leading daily, ''She stopped signing films and was preparing to become Mrs Ranbir Kapoor. What did she get in return?''
Ranbir Left Katrina
The source further added, ''At the end of their seven-year relationship, Ranbir treated Katrina rather badly and left her in a lurch.''
Recently, during the promotions of her film BBD, she was asked, ''Would you give up your flourishing career for the man you love?'' to which she said, "Absolutely.''
Every Woman Should Follow Her Instinct: Kat
She further added, ''If I want to, yes. Not being forced or coerced, but if I felt then absolutely. And I believe that every woman should follow her instinct."
Reason Behind Her Break-up
Many insiders say that Ranbir Kapoor had promised to marry Katrina Kaif in 2016 but the actor was not ready for it. Rumour has it that the actor could not handle the pressure and separated from Katrina.
Ranbir's Parents Never Liked Katrina?
It is said that Ranbir Kapoor's parents Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor never liked Katrina Kaif and were not ready to accept her as their daughter-in-law.
Baar Baar Dekho
On the work front Katrina Kaif is busy with the promotions of her movie Baar Baar Dekho, which released today (9 Sept).
This is the first time Katrina is working with Sidharth Malhotra in Baar Baar Dekho. And their fans loved the hot chemistry between the two in the movie.
Baar Baar Dekho is a very important movie for Katrina Kaif's career. Her last two movies Phantom and Fitoor failed miserably at the Indian box office.
Recently, for the first time Katrina Kaif talked openly about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor and how she dealt with it. She told Rajeev Masand in an interview, "Being an actor is quite a luxurious job. But if worked in an office or had a normal job, you are still going to work. You would still be required to do your job. Your emotions are still the same."
Also Read: Baar Baar Dekho Movie Review: Live Audience Update
Katrina Kaif further added, "In some way, all the attention is a good thing as it forces you to step up. It forces you not to indulge in self-pity. It forces you to get yourself together and stand up quicker. There are moments in one's life where things can't be tougher. But I take those moments as a challenge."
For the uninitiated, Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor fell in love on the sets of their first movie together, Azab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.