- Bhopu Baj Raha Hai: This Deleted Song From Sanju Will Make You Hit The Dance Floor Right Away!
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
- Sanjay Dutt's Bestie Paresh Ghelani Poses With 'Kamli' Vicky Kaushal & We're SHOCKED - Here's Why
- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor separated in January 2016. They dated for five years and were in a live-in relationship. We all know that Ranbir moved out of their common flat immediately after their separation but reportedly, Katrina was expecting him to come back and that's why didn't leave that house for months.
But it seems that Katrina Kaif is ready to say her final goodbye to Ranbir Kapoor now. According to a leading daily, the beautiful actress has finally moved out of the sea-facing Carter Road love pad she shared with her former beau for over two years.
Katrina Kaif Was Ready To Sacrifice Her Career
A few days ago, it was reported that Katrina Kaif was so dedicated to her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor that she was ready to sacrifice her Bollywood career for the same.
Katrina Wanted To Become Mrs Ranbir Kapoor!
Talking about the same, a source close to the couple revealed to a leading daily, ''She stopped signing films and was preparing to become Mrs Ranbir Kapoor. What did she get in return?''
Ranbir Left Katrina
The source further added, ''At the end of their seven-year relationship, Ranbir treated Katrina rather badly and left her in a lurch.''
Recently, during the promotions of her film BBD, she was asked, ''Would you give up your flourishing career for the man you love?'' to which she said, "Absolutely.''
Every Woman Should Follow Her Instinct: Kat
She further added, ''If I want to, yes. Not being forced or coerced, but if I felt then absolutely. And I believe that every woman should follow her instinct."
Reason Behind Her Break-up
Many insiders say that Ranbir Kapoor had promised to marry Katrina Kaif in 2016 but the actor was not ready for it. Rumour has it that the actor could not handle the pressure and separated from Katrina.
Ranbir's Parents Never Liked Katrina?
It is said that Ranbir Kapoor's parents Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor never liked Katrina Kaif and were not ready to accept her as their daughter-in-law.
Baar Baar Dekho
On the work front Katrina Kaif is busy with the promotions of her movie Baar Baar Dekho, which released today (9 Sept).
This is the first time Katrina is working with Sidharth Malhotra in Baar Baar Dekho. And their fans loved the hot chemistry between the two in the movie.
Baar Baar Dekho is a very important movie for Katrina Kaif's career. Her last two movies Phantom and Fitoor failed miserably at the Indian box office.
Recently, for the first time Katrina Kaif talked openly about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor and how she dealt with it. She told Rajeev Masand in an interview, "Being an actor is quite a luxurious job. But if worked in an office or had a normal job, you are still going to work. You would still be required to do your job. Your emotions are still the same."
Also Read: Baar Baar Dekho Movie Review: Live Audience Update
Katrina Kaif further added, "In some way, all the attention is a good thing as it forces you to step up. It forces you not to indulge in self-pity. It forces you to get yourself together and stand up quicker. There are moments in one's life where things can't be tougher. But I take those moments as a challenge."
For the uninitiated, Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor fell in love on the sets of their first movie together, Azab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.