- Bhopu Baj Raha Hai: This Deleted Song From Sanju Will Make You Hit The Dance Floor Right Away!
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
We all know that Ranbir Kpaoor and Katrina Kaif are no longer together. But both are professionals and despite their break-up they are shooting together for Jagga Jassos.
Recently, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were spotted in Morocco and we can't help but say that they still look very cute together. Don't want to believe us than you see it yourself by clicking on VIEW PHOTOS.
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif parted ways in January. After reports of long drawn fights that continued for weeks, Ranbir's commitment issue was the final nail in the coffin. While the two refused to acknowledge the rumours, sources close to the couple were quoted saying that they couldn't work out their differences and hence, decided to split.
Also Read: Absolutely Rare! 25 Unseen Pictures Of Akshay Kumar Which Will Make Your Jaw Drop
However, many reports also say that the reason for this split is Ranbir Kapoor's parents Neetu Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor as they never liked Katrina. And Katrina too hinted in an interview that they are very formal with her.
Another report suggested that the fight between the couple started because of Deepika Padukone. Reportedly, Katrina Kaif did not like Ranbir Kapoor's behaviour (read closeness) towards his ex-girlfriend Deepika during the promotions of Tamashaa.
Well, no one knows the truth! And rumour has it that Ranbir has moved on in his life and is dating a Delhi based girl now. And Katrina? Well, she is still single and ready to mingle!