- SHOCKER! Malaika Arora Khan LASHES OUT At A Reporter When Asked About Her AFFAIR With Arjun Kapoor!
- TV Snippets: Malaika Replaces Sonakshi On Nach Baliye 8; Will Salman Khan’s Show Replace TKSS?
- OMG! Arbaaz Khan Reveals Someone Was Taking Away Malaika Arora Khan From Him; Hints About His New GF
- I Don't Want To Make Niche Films To Win Awards: Arbaaz Khan
- Must Read! Did Malaika Arora Khan Really Demand Rs 10 Crores From Arbaaz Khan As Divorce Alimony?
- OMG! Malaika Arora Khan Wants Rs 10 Crores From Arbaaz Khan As Divorce Settlement
Malaika Arora Khan is continuously under media light, since the day, the rumours of her alleged divorce with Arbaaz Khan has come in to the limelight. And amidst, all the rumours, Maliaka was spotted partying with her crazy girl gang! Any guesses, who are they? Well, none other than sister Amrita Arora and best pals Kareena & Karisma Kapoor.
Sister Amrita posted a few pictures on her Instagram account and captioned it in Kareena's latest film 'Ki And Ka' style and wrote, "Bandra ki's #sistersledge #bae's ❤️ #locobandranights?
Check Out All The Pictures Below:
Maliaka and her hotties group can be seen in de-glam avatar and we gotta admit that they are nailing it! These pictures are sweet enough to give you major BFF goals.
A few days back, Arbaaz and Malaika issued a statement to DNA and cleared the air about the issue. Below are the excerpts from their official statement.
'The truth is, we have taken a break, but that doesn't mean people can presume, assume and speculate things of such malicious nature. We are taking out time to figure out our lives... Yes, it's true that we are separated, but where our lives go and what transpires between us, it is for us to decide. Wherever it goes from here, we will talk about it when we are ready to.''
"We have maintained a dignified silence till now but it is causing us too much confusion and is disturbing for our families. To put all of the speculation to rest, we are giving out this statement. People claiming to be our friends and sources have been speaking on our behalf giving out wrong, malicious information.''
To read their whole statement, read this article "Malaika Arora Khan & Arbaaz Khan Break The Silence, Confirm Their Separation"