- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
- Priyanka Chopra's Mother Madhu Chopra Responds To The BMC's Illegal Construction Notice!
- Adorable! Priyanka Chopra Goes On A Date With Nick Jonas & Patiently Poses For Fan Selfies Instead
- Priyanka Chopra Served A Notice By BMC For Illegal Constructions At Her Office Premises!
- Priyanka Chopra: Stop Self-Doubting Ladies, We Have Enough People Doing That To Us
- Priyanka Chopra Can Take A Bullet For Nick Jonas & Kill Someone Who Hurts Her Alleged Boyfriend!
- Nick Jonas Reveals His Favourite Priyanka Chopra Movie, Can You Guess Which One Could It Be?
Priyanka Chopra always ends up giving cryptic interviews and one has to read between the lines to know what she actually meant by her statements. A few months ago, it was rumoured that PeeCee is dating a 'mysterious showman' and the rumours died a natural death. However, Priyanka opened up about dating and relationships to a leading daily and said, she has never dated, only had relationships.
Priyanka Chopra revealed, "I made a statement the other day which got misconstrued. I said I have never dated, only been in relationships. First of all, dating as a concept does not exist in India. I have ended up getting into relationships with the people I meet and I usually meet people on movie sets. I don't know if guys are intimidated. I don't know what it is but nothing has happened. I made friends but romantically my relationships have always been with people who I meet at work."
Priyanka Chopra admits being in relationships with her co-stars with whom she usually meet on the sets.
No Name Calling
Priyanka Chopra did not reveal anyone's name while she admitted to being in relationships.
Priyanka Chopra always gives out cryptic interviews which makes it hard to understand what she really meant.
Priyanka Chopra doesn't really open up much about her personal stuffs and likes to keep it private.
Between The Lines
One has to read between the lines to know what exactly Priyanka Chopra meant in her statements.
Priyanka Chopra says there is no concept of dating in India and have avoided going out on dates.
Who Is It?
Well, we really wonder as to whom Priyanka Chopra is referring to when she said she had romantic relationships!
Sadly, Priyanka did not mention any names and left it to one's own imagination! When asked what kind of a man she would love to be with, she was quoted as saying,
"I just want a guy who makes me laugh, someone who is smart and intelligent and has an evolved sense of humour and thinking. Someone I respect and look up to. And that has not changed since my teenage years."