- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
The President Of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee honoured Priyanka Chopra with the Padma Shri Award on Tuesday (12th April). The stunning actress later celebrated this win at a grand event and looked gorgeous. Talking about the same she tweeted, ''Overwhelmed by the love I received today. Many thanks and also I apologise to everyone I couldn't meet. Just know that I appreciate it all."
The Quantico actress was also in news recently, because of the shocking comments that her ex manager made about her. Finally, Priyanka also decided to break her silence and revealed that the claims made by her former manager Prakash Jaju, who alleged the actress tried to commit suicide thrice during her struggling days, are not true.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Priyanka's Pictures From The Event
She told a leading news agency, "This is utter... First of all, it's so sad that Indian media has given credibility to the man, who was in jail because of harassing me, without checking the history who the person is. So, I have nothing to say because there is no credibility to this person, who media is giving credibility to."
Don't Miss! What Raveena Tondon Said About Aishwarya Rai Bachchan When She Gave Birth To Aaradhya
Priyanka Chopra also talked about Pratyusha Banerjee suicide, "Nobody knows the truth. Nobody ever tried to find out what the poor 24-year-old girl was going through... And as usual, people are dissecting her life. People are unnecessarily talking about her, not giving her and family the respect they deserve right now."
"Young people are also committing suicide in colleges and hostels. I believe why they have to kill themselves for somebody else. I would kill that person first before ending my life for the person," she added.