- Raveena Tandon Gives Beauty Tips Inside Lingaraj Temple; Lands In Major Trouble!
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- SORRY Anushka Shetty! Not You But It's This Bollywood Actress Who Makes Prabhas Go 'WOW'
- COMMON MISTAKE! Akshay Kumar's EX-GIRLFRIENDS Shilpa Shetty & Raveena Tandon Take A MAJOR DIG At Him
- ON THEIR AFFAIR! Akshay Kumar Would RUN AWAY From Rekha; He TOLERATED Her Because..: Raveena Tandon
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Prabhas & Anushka Shetty Party Together With Raveena Tandon, See Picture!
Who can forget the criticisms on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for her weight gain, soon after giving birth to Aaradhya? Actress Raveena Tandon recently touched the same topic and wrote this in her column for a leading daily.
She wrote, ''An unhealthy precedent - the media wasn't too forgiving after my friend Aishwarya had her baby. They went on and on about her baby weight! What gives!?? I remember I'd just gotten over and through the same treatment when they started on her! How unjust is that! I mean... give the women a break!''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See That Aishwarya Looked Stunning Even After The Weight Gain
''Our body has just gone through the beautiful process of creating and developing a whole new life and bringing it safely into this world! And some cads don't even give you that breathing space to be when you just want to be and enjoy the moment!'' Raveena added.
Raveena Tandon also wrote, ''There's too much pressure to look perfect these days. In the 90s, actors making casual appearances were accepted, but now, with styling going to a different level, we're all on our way to becoming fashionistas first. There was a time where if we had to attend an event and we were shooting non-stop, we would even attend in basic jeans and a shirt.''
''I think to a certain extent, our media is responsible for pushing these waif-like starved models in our faces, with their mannequin-esque bodies with hollowed cheeks and deathly pale looks. Only if they knew what the after-effects of starving yourself can lead to, later in life,'' she said.