- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
Priyanka Chopra's maternal grandmother is no more. According to the recent reports, she passed away today (June 3) in the morning. Recently, Priyanka had shared a picture with her granny on her 94th birthday.
The beautiful actress had posted an image back then with the caption, "Happy 94th birthday, Nani. So happy to be home for it. Found this old picture. Don't know why we all look so pissed off. But I think my mom was forcing us to take the picture. #MissedHome #Throwback."
On the work front, Priyanka has wrapped up the shooting of her first Hollywood film Baywatch and the television series Quantico; she might decide on her next Hindi film soon.
The actress told the media at the airport recently, ''The shooting of Baywatch' is done; all have packed-up. The film is completed and will release in May next year. The shooting of Quantico season 1 is completed. I have come home for 10 days and will go for Quantico season 2 in July."