- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
Actress Parineeti Chopra says that her sister Priyanka Chopra is a one man army and inspires her a lot.
In an interview to a leading news agency, Parineeti Chopra praised Priyanka Chopra and said, ''She has gone there (West) and represented India. She has also impressed them. I am sure they would be looking at us (Indian actors) in a different light and that is amazing. Kudos to her.''
''She has gone there as a debutante and did a show and now a film. She is a one man army and she inspires me a lot. There is no stopping her whether she is ill or anything. It's insane,'' she said.
Parineeti Chopra further added, "Emotionally as an elder sister, (be) it work wise or personally she has always been there for me. She is an amazing sister. She is so busy and successful but still she gives all of us (family) attention. That is amazing.''
''She does everything on her own and does it to the fullest. Whenever I want to talk to her, I just have to call her up. We both talk about each other's lives. She is big part of my life,'' the beautiful actress said.