- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
Priyanka Chopra is busy with her international projects these days, but she does not think that the Indian audiences will forget her because of that. The actress also said in a recent interview that she is not an insecure person.
The pretty lady, told a leading news agency, "There have been actors male and female who have taken a sabbatical, whose films haven't come up in two-three years. I don't think that if they (audience) won't see me (in Bollywood films) they will forget me. I am not an insecure person."
Priyanka Chopra further added, "I don't think I have to do a film (in Hindi) just to be seen. My show (Quantico) comes every Saturday you all can see me on screen. Even my film Baywatch will be releasing (next year in summer). I don't think Indian audience needs to be reminded 'come see me'. If they want to see your films they will and if they don't want to they won't see it (films ).''
"If I get a good project and if I have time I will do it (Hindi film). Till the time audience would like to see me I will do films. If they would not like to see me I would come to know," she said.
Watch Video here: