- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
Priyanka Chopra is busy with her international projects these days, but she does not think that the Indian audiences will forget her because of that. The actress also said in a recent interview that she is not an insecure person.
The pretty lady, told a leading news agency, "There have been actors male and female who have taken a sabbatical, whose films haven't come up in two-three years. I don't think that if they (audience) won't see me (in Bollywood films) they will forget me. I am not an insecure person."
Priyanka Chopra further added, "I don't think I have to do a film (in Hindi) just to be seen. My show (Quantico) comes every Saturday you all can see me on screen. Even my film Baywatch will be releasing (next year in summer). I don't think Indian audience needs to be reminded 'come see me'. If they want to see your films they will and if they don't want to they won't see it (films ).''
"If I get a good project and if I have time I will do it (Hindi film). Till the time audience would like to see me I will do films. If they would not like to see me I would come to know," she said.
Watch Video here: