- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi: You Won't Believe What Sonakshi Sinha Did For A Scene In This Film!
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
Sonakshi Sinha, who will be seen doing hard-core action sequences in Akira, recently said that the movie also touches upon the subject of ragging.
The stunning actress told a news agency, "Ragging is touched upon greatly in the film (Akira). I feel that I did go through it in SNDT (Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University), which is an all-girls' college but it was a way of making friends with each other.''
Sonakshi Sinha further added, "Till today, people who ragged me or I ragged my juniors, we are still friends. I think it should be an enjoyable process to everyone and not something that traumatises a student or a child for life. That's something which needs to be taken care of."
Also Read: OMG! Kareena Kapoor's Reply On Katrina Kaif's Break-up With Ranbir Kapoor Is Quite Strange!
Sona also praised Anurag Kashyap and said, "Anurag has been fantastic antagonist to my protagonist. He is very good in the film. It was so nice that he was working as an actor and did not try to be a director in any way. He let A.R. Murugadoss do his film and he did a fabulous job. I told him he should take up more acting.''
She also revealed that, working with action heroes in the past has really helped her, "Observing them in all the films has really helped me. When I used to watch them doing action movies, I used to feel when will I get to do this. They have been doing it for so many years and it's a treat to watch them. Whatever I have seen them doing, I applied it here."
The film will hit the screens on September 2.